Saturday, November 6, 2010

BTHO OU!

Today is game day against our old team, OU. The Sooners are ranked, unlike the Aggies, so it should be quite a rough game but nonetheless I am very excited. Jackie & I have many Sooner friends in town visiting and one of our crazy friends, Mandy, is staying with us. We have been very excited to show Mandy the Aggieland that we fell in love with a year ago. Unfortunately, one of our favorite spots, Sweet Eugenes, had less than friendly employees working this morning. I am now boycotting..Muldoon's is officially my new coffee spot. We have yet to hit up Spoons, another one of our favorite local spots, and right now we are just all getting ready for the game. Today will be me and Jackie's first game together this year! Not only that but our friends have a box for this game so it should be quite the experience! Hopefully we have interesting stories to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment